- Certain sections of this website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these Terms. You should read those additional terms and conditions carefully. By accessing such sections or pages, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, those additional terms and conditions will govern your use of those sections or pages. You may be asked to execute supplemental agreements, in paper or electronic form, before you are permitted to access or use certain features or functionality within this website, including other products or services you obtain or license from Catchlight (each, a "Supplemental Agreement"). In the case of Supplemental Agreements presented to you online, you authorize Catchlight to rely upon “checks” or “clicks” in designated locations that are attributable to your log-in credentials as your consent to the terms of such Supplemental Agreements. These Terms are not intended to supersede or modify any such Supplemental Agreement.
- This website is designed for use within the United States and its territories. Nothing on this website shall be considered an offer to sell any product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction. You agree not to provide any information pertaining to any person residing in jurisdictions for which Catchlight may notify you in writing from time to time. Please reference the FAQs located on this website for additional information.
- This website is not intended to provide legal, compliance, or other advice. You should consult your legal or compliance professional regarding your specific situation and requirements.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information made available through this website was not collected, in whole or in part, for the purpose of serving as a factor in establishing a consumer’s eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, for employment purposes or for any other purpose authorized under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq. You shall not use any information provided through this website, in whole or in part, as part of your decision-making process for determining any person’s eligibility for any credit products or other products or services contemplated by the FCRA, benefits or services applied for by a person or for complying with any know your customer requirements.
- This website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-on this website, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Catchlight with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Catchlight's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- By mail at: Tanya Courcey, Catchlight Insights LLC, ATTN: Legal Department, 245 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
- By phone: 617-563-9840
- By email: CopyrightClaim@catchlight.ai
- Unless you and Catchlight have agreed otherwise, links from another website to this website must resolve to the top-level homepage of https://catchlight.ai. In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another website to the top level homepage of https://catchlight.ai, then your website (and the link itself) must not suggest that Catchlight endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-affiliated website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any Catchlight or any of its affiliate’s trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
- All trademarks and service marks on this website belong to Catchlight or one of its affiliates, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
- This website may include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, research reports, and data concerning CatchlightSM and other subjects. Some of this content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with Catchlight ("Third-Party Content"). On this website, Third-Party Content is available through framed areas, through hyperlinks to third-party websites or is simply published on the site. The Third-Party Content is protected by copyright pursuant to United States laws and international treaties and is owned or licensed by the Third-Party Content provider(s) credited.
- Catchlight has not been involved in the preparation of Third-Party Content and does not endorse or approve such content. The Third-Party Content providers do not give advice or advocate the purchase of any product or service.
- While Catchlight attempts to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of users, neither Catchlight nor the Third-Party Content providers guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness. Third-Party Content is provided for informational purposes only and Catchlight and the Third-Party Content providers specifically disclaim any responsibility for Third-Party Content available on the site and for any advertising, products or other materials on or available from third-party sites. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk. THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- All content on this website is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent events or for other reasons. Users are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements (indicated by language such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “expect” or similar words), which were based on information available at the time they were made and not based on your particular circumstances or requirements. Catchlight undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any dated or forward-looking statements.
- You may use this website only as permitted by law.
- Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use this website in any manner that could damage or overburden any Catchlight server, or any network connected to any Catchlight server. Do not use this website in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of this website. Do not introduce or permit any person to introduce into this website any code or malicious or hidden mechanisms that would impair the operation of this website, or of Catchlight’s computers, networks, or other devices of software.
- You should not access the website through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Catchlight.
- Certain parts of this website are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this website, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Catchlight for your specific use.
- No content made available on this website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, without express written consent of Catchlight.
- You agree not to distribute the information provided by this website to any third party or disclose to any third party that Catchlight or any of its third-party data providers have provided information through this website to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that no Sensitive Personal Information is intended to be provided by you in connection with your use of this website. “Sensitive Personal Information” means any social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number; any financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with the applicable security or access code, password, or credentials; any GPS data or similarly precise geolocation information (other than physical addresses); any information describing racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership or citizenship or immigration status; contents of a person’s mail, email or text messages; genetic data; biometric information; health information; information regarding a person’s sex life or sexual orientation; and personal data from a known child.
- If you have user credentials (including, for example, a username and password) for access to non-public areas of this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of those credentials and other security data, methods, and devices relating to your use of the website or such credentials. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your access credentials, including all instructions electronically transmitted or use of any data, information, or services obtained using your access credentials and other security data. Catchlight shall not be under any duty to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any instructions given to Catchlight by you or via your user credentials and shall be entitled to act upon any such instructions. Catchlight will not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, or other liability arising out of any such instructions. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your access credentials. As an authorized user you accept full responsibility for the monitoring of your account, including frequently checking your account information, reviewing your transaction history online (if applicable) and promptly reviewing any correspondence, account statements (if any) and confirmations received from Catchlight. Notify Catchlight immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized activity, disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your user credentials. You agree to cooperate with Catchlight in any investigation and agree to take corrective measures to protect your account from further fraudulent activity.
- Electronic (including wired and wireless) communications to or from Catchlight, including via this website, may not be encrypted. You acknowledge that there is a risk that data, including e-mail, electronic and wireless communications and personal data, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated between you and Catchlight or between you and other parties.
- CATCHLIGHT DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE".
- ALTHOUGH CATCHLIGHT TRIES TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, THERE MAY BE INADVERTENT INACCURACIES AND ERRORS, AND CATCHLIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER CATCHLIGHT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. CATCHLIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THEY WILL BE CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER. CATCHLIGHT MAY CHANGE THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT THEREON AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- CATCHLIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER ELECTRONIC SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS.
- CATCHLIGHT ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW WARRANTIES TO BE LIMITED OR DISCLAIMED, SOME OR ALL OF THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- CATCHLIGHT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OTHERWISE, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE. CATCHLIGHT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OF, OR LOSS OF USE OF, THIS WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE (WHETHER PROVIDED BY CATCHLIGHT OR THIRD PARTIES). THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLES EVEN IF CATCHLIGHT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- CATCHLIGHT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH CATCHLIGHT DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE, AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IF THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES OR REMEDIES IN THESE TERMS ARE DETERMINED TO NOT APPLY TO YOU OR TO BE UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THESE PROVISIONS WILL BE CONSTRUED TO APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CATCHLIGHT, ITS AFIILIATES AND ALL THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY CATCHLIGHT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, EXCEED $100.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you agree to indemnify and hold Catchlight and its affiliates and Third-Party Content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of this website or any Catchlight content or Third-Party Content on this website or from your violation of these Terms.
- Catchlight may terminate or suspend your access to this website, in whole or in part, for any reason, without prior notice. Unless otherwise agreed, Catchlight may modify this website at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use this website.
- These Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Catchlight’s successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable or in conflict with applicable laws, rules, or regulations, either present or future, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.